[REVIEW] Mane 'n Tail Daily Control 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

20:42 Handini Audita 5 Comments


I know that I am very late to talk about the magic of Mane 'n Tail hair products. The hype was just sooooo yesterday. I was very sceptical about the hype at first. Because for me, shampoo is just shampoo. No significance to buy the cheap or expensive one. But I was wrong..:D

I've purchased my first Mane 'n Tail shampoo in Guardian just because I found a great bargain in their monthly sale. So I said to myself, "why not treat my hair with some pricy shampoo".


The shampoo itself contains olive oil that will nourishes our hair quite well. The conditioners will provide shine to our hair. The shampoo has an anti dandruff formula that really suits me well at this time.


I am so happy with the after result of the first time usage on this product. My hair becomes very easy to handle. My hair is usually frizzy after every shampoo. But with this product, my frizz significantly reduced. There is also an instant shine without having to put additional hair product in my hair. 

I believe that this product is worth the investment. Will I repeat the purchase? Definitely yes!

FINAL RATE:
I rate this product to be 8/10.

Stay beautifoe!

XOXO
Handini Audita

5 comments:

  1. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Dulu waktu pakai ini, rambut jadi lebat dan halus, hasilnya pun tahan lama. :)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyess.. bener banget.. Nyesel banget baru sadar akan hype nya barusan aja nih...:(

      Delete
  2. nice review kaa! Penasaran sama shampoo ini, ternyata ada toh yg varian ini, kirain cuma buat manjangin rambut ajaaa hehe. Harganya berapa ka?

    XOXO,
    http://mkartikandini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aku beli di Guardian. Harganya sekitar 150rb. Worth to invest sih menurutku...:)

      Delete
  3. Saya pake yg jenis moisturizer shampoo malah bt rambut jd kering,kasar dn gk brsa bisa manjangin rambut.krn awal beli bertujuan spy bt rambut cpt panjang.

    ReplyDelete