[REVIEW] Pobling Pore Sonic Cleanser

23:15 Handini Audita 16 Comments



Hello Beautifoe!!!!

If you live in Indonesia, and you follow tons of beauty shops in Instagram, you might have seen the super tempting advertisement of Pobling. This product is a trending product sold in Instagram where tons of people rave about it. Including my self, I honestly felt so tempted to try but also scared at the same time because there is a diverse range of price that is very unreasonable. So it is quite hard to claim which sellers sold the authentic Pobling.

So I browse in Lazada.co.id to search for this product. Luckily, they have it in their store. A friend of mine works in Lazada and he guarantee that all of the product that is sold directly by Lazada is authentic. No fake product. Plus, they have a refund option also if I felt that the product doesn't suit me well. So I decided to give it a try and buy it. Click here for the link of the Pobling that I purchase.



When I receive the product I use it directly that instance! I just can't wait any longer to try! Pobling itself comes in 3 different parts. The bottom stand, the battery stick, and the brush. You can buy the brush separately if you want to renew the brush after some time of use. In order to function the Pobling machine, you will need one piece of AAA battery.




The brush in Pobling is super soft and thin. It is designed that way so that it does not irritate the skin while it is also can deep clean the pores. Until I write this review, I have been using Pobling for over one week. I use it in a daily basis two times a day. One in the morning, and one before my night skin care routine. During this one week of usage, I felt a significant differences in my skin. I felt that my skin is so much smoother and my pores tend to be smaller than before. I also felt that the blackheads on my nose and chin area disappeared. Pobling also did an awesome job when it comes to cleaning up the make up. Here I did a little experiment using the Pobling to show how it performs in cleaning the makeup.

My Pobling Experiment

So what I did is that I put foundations, setting powder, thick eye shadow (with an eye shadow base), and a waterproof eyeliner in the back of my hands. This is all the type of makeup I will use in a daily basis. I let it dry and set on my hand. Then, I put facial soap in the Pobling and start cleaning with the device. The result shows that all of the residue of the makeup disappears, including the waterproof eyeliner that I use on this experiment. So you can imagine how helpful Pobling could be on keeping our face clean every day.



     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-8327610146198421"
     data-ad-slot="3158387219"
     data-ad-format="auto">



Now I might look like raving for this product so much. But do I have some concern about this product? The answer is YES...!

The only big concern that I have on this product is that I felt even though they did a great job in cleaning the makeup from my face, but I find it quite difficult to clean the brush after several times of usage. So I think the brush needs to be changed at least every 3 months. However, I might try to find other alternatives to clean the brush. Perhaps by deep cleansing it just like how we deep cleans our make up brushes.

But overall, I love this product so much! I felt that the addition of my skin care routine using Pobling is an investment that I won't regret.

With love,
Handini Audita

16 comments:

  1. How is it compare to the infamous Clarisonic Mia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ambre: I haven't tried the Clarisonic yet..
    So I cannot compare..:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear ^_^ I just received my Pobling from Lazada, I am so relieved to know from your post that Lazada promises authentic products :D i just wanna ask, is it true that when we use this Pobling brush on our face, we don't really feel anything? I have been using Olay Professional Pro X brush all these while and I am quite used to feeling the brush working on my skin. However I just tried Pobling and the vibration is so gentle that I don't really feel it on my skin. I am afraid that my Pobling is faulty, so I hope that you can tell me how does it feel when you have Pobling brushing on your skin. thank you very much!

    Mieza | Mieza Everdeen's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mieza: I felt mine is so gentle too..
    The vibration is so gentle perhaps it's because Pobling generates thousands of movements in just one second.
    I like it better that other similar brushes because this is more gentle than the others.
    I have super sensitive skin, and this brush hasn't broke my skin till this point of time.
    So I think it's a good sign...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reply dear! Now i know that Po Bling is so gentle while it works so I am not worried anymore ^_^ my best friend also asked me about this because she wants to try a brush that is not harsh as she has a super sensitive skin and doctor has told her to steer away from Clarisonic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you really want to know if what you have is authentic or not go visit the Habalan website:

    http://www.habalan.com/default/cs/sub04_1_eng.php?com_board_basic=read_form&com_board_idx=9&&com_board_search_code=&com_board_search_value1=&com_board_search_value2=&com_board_page=&

    Habalan says that their products have serial no. in them that you can put in their website to ensure its authenticity (you can find it in the bottom of the gold template of the product or at the back of the product (not the box)).

    It really sucks that they have a website but they don't sell the product (or the replacement product on their website).

    ReplyDelete
  7. hai ka.. aku mau nanya dong, ko di Lazada harga poblingnya udah murah banget yah.. kira-kira masih bagus dan asli ga ya? oh ya selain beli di Lazada, apakah kaka punya rekomendasi lain?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hei Mega.. Sangat disayangkan saat ini Lazada melakukan open outsourcing of supplier.
    Sehingga untuk memastikan barang yang asli, pastikan Mega pilih barang yang disupply langsung oleh LAZADA.
    Bukan yang bertuliskan "tersedia di Suplier".

    Semoga membantu...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aku jadi tertarik juga gara-gara baca review kamu, tapi bener deh belanja di Lazada sekarang pusing.. Ada yang harga di atas 400-500K, tapi keliatannya ga meyakinkan juga :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, sy juga sama baru beli dari lazada dan produknya sama persis kayak kamu tp setelah cek google ternyata yg kita beli itu palsu karna ga ada serial number dibawah nya ato di gagang poblingnya. pantes aja murah :( tp baca dari review kamu ternyata masih bs dipakai juga ya walopun mungkin ga sebagus aslinya.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, sy juga sama baru beli dari lazada dan produknya sama persis kayak kamu tp setelah cek google ternyata yg kita beli itu palsu karna ga ada serial number dibawah nya ato di gagang poblingnya. pantes aja murah :( tp baca dari review kamu ternyata masih bs dipakai juga ya walopun mungkin ga sebagus aslinya.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear, i ve come through many review before i decide to buy this product,and as your recommendation i tried to find one in lazada. When i browse the probing item i found that the price differ significantly and i really dont know which one to choose..like the white one appeared to be much expensive if it was compared to the color ones. I really want it to be worthful to buy as buying some item in lower price might be no good or may be worthful in the other way around. Seeking for any thought before buying. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hei All... Sorry for the very late reply..

    FYI, now Lazada had changed their business model into a marketplace.

    This means that they allow third party suppliers to sell their product in Lazada through commission base.

    That's why now there are many products sold in their shop that I doubt their authenticity.

    Quick Tip: Always choose to buy the product that is written "Sold By Lazada" NOT "Available in supplier".


    I wrote this article on 2014. So the condition of the shop are different now.

    Hope that helps..

    Much love,
    Handini

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hei All... Sorry for the very late reply..

    FYI, now Lazada had changed their business model into a marketplace.

    This means that they allow third party suppliers to sell their product in Lazada through commission base.

    That's why now there are many products sold in their shop that I doubt their authenticity.

    Quick Tip: Always choose to buy the product that is written "Sold By Lazada" NOT "Available in supplier".


    I wrote this article on 2014. So the condition of the shop are different now.

    Hope that helps..

    Much love,
    Handini

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello...I've gone through 2 poblings for the past few months due to faulty on/off button. I assume the ones I bought weren't authentic. They both work brilliantly for the first few weeks then after that whenever I press the on button, it'll just turns itself on and off whenever it wants. So now when I want to use it I'll have to keep my thumb on the on/off button to keep it working. I'm just wondering if the authentic one has the same issue? I bought the first one from Lazada and the second from an Insta shop.

    ReplyDelete