[REVIEW]: X-pert Good Affordable Eyelashes

21:50 Handini Audita 0 Comments




I honestly always adore women that has great lashes, although they are just using fake lashes. However, I never had the guts to wear fake lashes for daily makeup.

When I went to my favourite beauty store in town (the legendary Toko Mutiara), I stopped by the lashes stalls and fell in love with the Xpert brand. The fake lashes brand offers such a huge variety of lashes, from the very thin to the dramatic thick lashes. Moreover, the price of the lashes are super affordable.



I'd like to start first with the lash glue. The Xpert lash glue is only sold for IDR. 30.000. This is such an affordable price compared to the other great lash glue brands. The shop attendance said that the lash glue is really good. It stayed on well and it dries fast. And she was right! I love how the glue is actually has a clear colour thus helps the applications to be more natural. The lash glue itself indeed dried up fast, so I admit that we need to work on it super fast. It stayed on very well after the application, however I found it to be not so long lasting. The edge of the lashes tends to went off after about 5 hours of applications, especially when the face gets super oily. So better make sure to bring the glue in hand if we have super long day.



For the lashes, the brand comes in huge range of lash type. The type that I choose to buy is No.30. This particular fake lashes I see it to be quite decent for natural looking lashes. The lashes is sold only for IDR.9.000. Great bargain right?! 



After the application of the X-pert lashes in No.30, my lashes becomes naturally full. What I like about this particular lashes is that it works well both for daily neutral makeup, or dramatic smoky makeup.



The only downside of the X-pert lashes are the band of the lashes. The bands are quite thick compared to other lashes I've tried before. It makes it quite difficult to work with when we try to make it as natural as possible.

PROS:
+ Affordable price
+ Natural finish
+ Wide variety
+ Glue works well

CONS:
- Thick band
- Glue does not stay on long enough

CONCLUSION:


I love it. Although there are several cons about this product, however it can still be managed well. The fact that the lashes are super affordable is a plus for me because it enables us to use these lashes on daily basis without the guilt.

FINAL RATE:
I rate this product to be 7/10.

XOXO
Handini Audita

0 comments: