Oreo Brownies Fudge

16:12 Handini Audita 0 Comments

I still have some packages of Oreo's left in my cupboard after making the Cookies and Cream Chocolate Pudding. My sister and I had such a sweet tooth so we always crave for something sweet. We love desserts.



Flipping through recipe books, I decided to make Oreo Brownies Fudge. The brownies is super deep chocolate. It is also so gooey and rich in chocolate. So mouth watering!



The main recipe of this brownies I got from the "Baking Made Easy" cooking book written by Lorraine Pascale. I love this cookbook so much! The food written are great. The step by step instruction is also very clear. I believe it's one of the cookbook that is a "must have" for all of those baking lover out there. I bought mine at Amazon while I was living in the UK. It was sold for GBP18.99. It's worth an investment. It's a cookbook that I never regret buying.

Short story short, here's how we make it...:)

I use a very small 10cm square baking tin, so I modify the original recipe a bit. Here are the recipe..^^

Ingredient A:
85gr Salted Butter (plus extra for greasing)
100gr Dark Cooking Chocolate (finely chopped)

Ingredient B:
1 Whole Eggs + 2 Egg Yolks
1tsp Vanilla Extract
85gr Soft Light Brown Sugar

Ingredient C:
1tbs Plain Flour
1tbs Cocoa Powder

Ingredient D:
+/- 50gr Oreo

How To Make:
  1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Grease the baking tin with baking paper and butter.
  2. Melt the butter in a pan over a medium heat. When the butter has melted, remove the pan from the heat and add the finely chopped chocolate. Leave to stand for a few minutes until the chocolate goes soft. Then stir together. (Ingredient A)
  3. In a separate bowl, whisk (with a mixer) all the Ingredients B until its light and fluffy.
  4. Once the egg mixture is ready, pour the Ingredient A mixture into it. Make sure you put it around the sides so as not to knock the air out.
  5. Turn off the mixer. Put Ingredient C. Stir well with a spatula. Add 1/3 of the Oreo. Mix well.
  6. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin. Scatter the remaining Oreo on top.
  7. Bake it in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
  8. Leave it to cool. The pop it in the fridge.
I know that this brownies is so tempting to be eaten straight right after it pops out from the oven. The smell of it is so good that you cannot wait another seconds to eat it. You can eat it while shill warm. However, these brownies tastes 3 times better when it is served cold. So put it in the fridge for a couple of hours before you eat it. Trust me.. It is worth the wait..:D



Enjoy yourself a delicious gooey chocolate oreo brownies..:)

0 comments: