Life Comes and Go: Let The "NEW" Life Begins

11:25 Handini Audita 2 Comments




Hei there all the beautiful readers...

There is a saying that "people comes and go". Yes, I agree..

But there is also a thought inspired by that..

"Life comes and go"

Okay.. I know it sound creepy (sounds like people died then comes alive again). But wait.. Let's define the meaning of "life".

Life is the period between birth and death, or the experience, or state of being alive.

Let's underline the word "experience"

We have experience many stages of life.

There is a life as a baby.
Then a life as a todler.
Then a life as a kid.
Then a life as a teenager.
Then a life as a university student.
.... Then, comes the working life....

As an experience expires, then a new life begins. New life begins as a start of a new experience waiting ahead. Living in the new life. Filled with excitement, happiness, and sometime a spark of fear facing the unpredictable. 

I am now at the working life.

Alhamdullillah.. After a very patient long wait, finally I am officially hired by the University that I used to study at. I am now officially a Lecture in Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Gadjah Mada. I was called by the Faculty to receive my contract on Monday, 13 May 2013. Then, I started working the day right after that, which is on Tuesday, 14 May 2013.

I am now in my new office writing this post filled with millions of joy and happiness.

I am now ready to face my new life starting with joy and excitement.

Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. Congrats ya din..so happy to hear that. Welcome to the "new world" :)
    Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete