Craving For Lipstain

11:43 Handini Audita 2 Comments

While people in normal usually crave for food, I go in a quite unusual way of craving for Lipstain. Well, I am a make up addict since about 3 years ago. 

The product in particular that I am craving for is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. I heard many great reviews on them and I am dying to try them out. Reviews from many beauty gurus said that the product works like a lipstain but it is more easily applied. It is also moisturising for the lips as it slides of just like a lip balm. So no wonder they name the product as a "Balm Stains".




When I see many great reviews about it, I directly search in the internet to find how much it costs in Indonesia. Buuutttttttt..... I found out that it has not been sold yet in Indonesia. Damn.! Very disappointing.

So yesterday, I spend all my time to search for online shops that may possibly sells it. Luckily enough, I manage to contact the online shops that I usually purchased "imported makeups" from (makeup that are not / not yet sold in Indonesia). She said that she will be selling the Revlon Just Bitten very soon.

I cant wait for her to contact me when the product arrives. 

Cheers..

With Love,

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, Audi. Some products just take too long to reach Indonesia. The balm stains look so tempting. I have been a fan of lip balm slash lip gloss slash lipstick for so long. I still remember my first lip smacker = watermelon. Do they still sell those? ;)

    Anyway, keep posting great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yups that's right. It takes ages for some great products to finally enter Indonesia. Anyway, I'm very thankful of some small online shops we can find in Facebook that sells imported makeups. Even though we have to pay extra cash, but at least we still can get the product..:D

    ReplyDelete