2013 Resolution: Live to inspire

14:57 Handini Audita 2 Comments

I know it is already a bit late for "new years" related post. It has been 10 days already since the very beginning of the year 2013.

Last year, I spend my new years eve in Edinburgh under the Edinburgh castle. It was cold and windy since it was in a "minus temperature". Under very minimum amount of budget, we had an unforgettable new years eve which will last forever in our minds. My 2012 new years resolution was made in the "Elephant House" coffee shop which was the location where J.K Rowling wrote the famous Harry Potter book. Even though there are some of my 2012 new year resolution that were not achieved (haven't got a book published under my name), but I still felt blessed knowing that there were many great things happening in 2012.

In 2012, I managed to find new friends and create a priceless friendship. To Hao, Sasha, May, Maya, Dias, Linie, Lily, Ubie, and many others that I cannot mention one by one, the true friendship that you guys give is so meaningful to me. I hope our friendship can last forever.

In 2012, after a long "war", I finally received glory by receiving a Master Degree. It was something that before, I never imagined to be able to happen this soon. I am blessed to have such a supportive family and friends that made it possible to happen, having a master degree in International Marketing at the age of 22.

This year, I had the chance to spend my new years eve in warmth, surrounded by my family. We celebrate new years eve without going to the crowd. Instead, we spend it at home, having quality family dinner. My sister and I bought cakes, to celebrate my parents 23rd wedding anniversary which happens in 1st January.

Having blessed during my 22 years of life, from this moment on, I've decided to make the rest of my life meaningful.

I've decided to live to inspire...

That's why my 2013 resolution is strongly related to become a better person. I want to spend my future time as meaningful as possible to have a better life for me and give better life to others.

I wanted to be a healthier person. By being healthy, I will be able to have more time to do good things ahead. I will have the ability to be more productive and active that will yield to a more meaningful life. 

Then, I wanted to be a nicer person. Give more smile, less anger. By being a nicer person I believe that I will distribute more impact and inspire more people.

Last but not least, I wanted to do more great things. This includes spending my time to do more meaningful things. I would start to eliminate activities which is not necessary. By smartly selecting activities, I would be able to accomplish more achievements in life that will inspire my self to be a better person and  inspire others to do meaningful things.

By focusing on those three elements of life, I hope that my goal in 2013 will be better achieved.

I want to make my life meaningful.

I have to live to inspire...

Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. Great Resolutions, Audi. Good luck for this year! Keep spirited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good resolution... Good luck for this year.. ;)

    ReplyDelete