Flying With Air Asia ( My Father Experience )

18:47 Handini Audita 2 Comments

I love flying with Air Asia for some reasons. First, the cost is cheap. Then the plane is new. Before, Air Asia is famous for not ariving on time, but now Air Asia are mostly always on time. In the front of the check in for Air Asia is written the on time rate for this month is 85%. So on April 2007 Air Asia flight are 85% on time. Hmmmm.....Not bad.

On the aeroplane I drank a cup of coffee which I had to buy for RM.4. After that I started to open may laptop an started to work until finally the plane arive at Jakarta, Soekarno Hatta International Airport.

In the baggage claim, I was waiting for may luggage which I could not find for several minutes. Some of the other passangers are also wonder why they could not find their luggage. Do you know what happened? There are fourty two luggage left in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur International Airport. I try to ask the Air Asia official why this could happen. Then they showed us a fax sent by the oficial in Kuala Lumpur International Airport, that the official in KL are very sorry because they are overlook. Oh...So it is the official mistake. Not because the plane is over weight. The official in Jakarta could handel this problem wise and calm. "Your luggage will be sent with the next flight which will be ariving in Jakarta at 7 o'clock in the evening. They offer if we want to wait for the luggage or we want it sent to our address. They could send the luggage to the hotel or other addresses. Because I have to catch a train at 5 o'clock in the evening, so it is imposible for me to wait. They could send my luggage to Purwokerto. I was givven a form to write where I want my luggage to be sent.

So far, I am very satisfied with how they handel this problem. I also still love flying with Air Asia.

( Courtesy of Agung Praptapa on http://praptapa.unsoed.net )

2 comments:

  1. Wow..I can't imagine if that happened to me. If that happened to me, maybe I will panic. After I read your blog, specially the experience happened to your father, I want to know more about the other interesting story. So I try to open the address which you wrote on your blog. I try to open praptapa's blog. Unfortunatly, I could not understand the langgauage on praptapa's blog. It is nice to read your story. Keep on writing great experience!I can't wait to read your other funny experience.

    Kudzai_Sri Langka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kudzai_Sri Langka

    Thanks for visiting my web blog in http://praptapa.unsoed.net to explore others' travelling experiences. Your comment inspired me to make English version for my blog.
    Agung Praptapa

    ReplyDelete