The Engagement Day

22:58 Handini Audita 4 Comments



Finally after many hectic days and several drama, we've made it to the day that we've been waiting for. January 4th, 2015 has come. It is our ENGAGEMENT DAY.

There were many drama before the engagement day. Starting from "The Ring" to the dress that were done just 4 days before the engagement day. But anyway, finally we made it. Bravo!

What I want to talk about in this post is not about the events. But it is about the drama of the makeup that I am wearing on this event.

Since the events were located at Purwokerto (my parents town), I haven't got the time to search for a makeup artist in this town to do my makeup. Just a day before the events, my mom and I decided to contact Ibu Liez who is a friend of my mom that used to do my makeup since I was a teenager (during graduation and other traditional events). We were very happy that she is willing to do my makeup and come to my parents house to do my makeup. 

On the day of my engagement, Ibu Liez came very early to my house. I was still asleep. Perhaps she is more excited of my engagement that I do. hahaha! So after I took a quick shower Ibu Liez directly do my makeup.




Her makeup kit was quite complete. Most of the brand that she uses is Ultima. Perhaps it is the best brand to be used for photography makeup. Unfortunately, she put the wrong shade of powder and too much shading on my neck. So as we can see in the photos, my neck is so much darker than my face and my shoulder.

However, above all that, I am happy that Ibu Liez is able to do a beautiful makeup and hair do on me. And she also did a great job on my mother makeup also. Thank you Ibu Liez..



For the dress, it is made by Michael, a designer from Jogja. I love the dress that he have made for me. So I thank him so much for making the dress in a very quick time even though the dress were done just a couple of days before the events. I appreciate his handwork and the details that he put on my dress. Bravo!

For my fiancé suite, thank you for Usada Tailor Yogyakarta who had made an awesome custom made suit with materials from Prada for my Fiancé. It is awesome!

Thanks everyone for making my engagement day a blast..

love love love..

Handini

4 comments:

  1. Audi! Congratulations! You both look lovely. I hope everything goes well. Many happy wishes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation handini.. Subhanalloh you look beutiful.....Many Happy wishes for you and hope you will be fast married.. amin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Han,... This is me indah . I'm alumni S1 degree UNSOED purwokerto 2012.. My majority accounting.

    ReplyDelete