Rohto Mentholatum Beauty Mask - Collagen Firming

20:11 Handini Audita 0 Comments

Hei Beautifoe!

Let's welcome May with a healthy glowing skin.
I start mine by pampering my face with face mask.

Today I tried using the face mask from Rohto, The Mantholatum Company, New York, USA. It is sold for IDR.13.900 each, which is a fair price for a good quality face mask. I wanted to try this face mask so badly because I have personal experience and perception about product made by The Mentholatum Company (Rohto). Usually the product is very gentle and irritation free.



In the grocery store that I shop at, this particular mask has two types of product. First is for skin brightening. Second is the Collagen Firming. I chose the Collagen Firming because I want to have that elastic youthful looking skin. Maybe because I'm getting older day by day and spending the entire day in front of the laptop had made several soft lines under my eyes. I'm so scared that it will turn into scary looking wrinkles. So that's why I'm so obsessed with "Anti Aging" product lately.

The face mask contain collagen and improved Hylurinic Acid (AcHA). Collagen maintains skin texture and elasticity, helping to maintain a youthful looking skin. Improved Hyaluronic Acid (AcHA) hydrates to maintain skin suppleness.



Inside the package, there are two pieces of mask. At first I thought that there are two mask that can be used for two people or two times. But it turns out that what the packaging means is that there is to separate piece of mask to be put on the upper part of the face and the under part of the face. 

The design of having two separate piece of mask makes it easier to control while applying. People comes with different size of face. So this two separate parts makes it easier to better adjust the mask to our face so it can fit perfectly in our face.



In order to use this mask, start off with a cleansed face. Then apply the mask by putting the bottom half first, and then the top. There is a very soft citrus smell in the product that is not so overwhelming. This is a great indication that this product does not contain strong chemicals to create artificial smell that might cause skin irritation. Then press gently against the skin so that it can fit firmly. In this stage, I felt this very cool feeling in my face that is just so refreshing. There is no pain at all. I felt the product is very gentle to my skin.

Then wait about 15 minutes before removal. I actually put it on more than 15 minutes until the mask is a bit drying. I want to get all the goodness in the liquid to transform to my face. After feeling that the mask is a bit drying, pat gently the excess essence for better absorption. Peel the mask off. Then give the face a gentle pat.



     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-8327610146198421"
     data-ad-slot="3158387219"
     data-ad-format="auto">


After Feel
The face mask is able to give a supple skin feeling right after using the mask. Since it is not a peel off mask, I assume that it is used to hydrate the skin more than to peel of dead skin. However, I felt the skin is a bit sticky due to the excess liquid that might still be sticking on the face. I recommend to rinse the face with cool water in minutes after taking off the face mask

What I Love About The Product (Pros)
(+) Gentle on skin. Great for sensitive skin. 
(+) Easy to apply.
(+) Less messy when applying.
(+) Super hydrating.
(+) Give instant supple feeling.

What I Dislike About The Product (Cons)
(-) More pricey compare to other face mask in the drugstore.
(-) Takes long time to dry.
(-) The excess essence creates sticky feeling in face if not being rinsed.

Will I repurchase again?
Definitely yes! Living in a quite busy city that faces quite a lot of pollution every day, I would definitely love to invest on products that can maintain the healthiness of my skin. Especially in my early 20 age that might needs to get a head start on preventing skin aging.

0 comments: