FOTD: Girly Everyday

18:21 Handini Audita 0 Comments

Today I was trying on a foundation by Clinique. It's called the Repairwear Anti-Ageing Foundation that has an SPF 15 on it. I got the sample sachet size from my aunt. I haven't got the fancy to use it, but finally today I decided to use it before it gets expire..LOL

At first I thought the shade was way too dark for me. I was very skeptical and worried about the shades. But then I decided to have the guts to use it.

Surprisingly, after a good couple of minutes, the shade actually melt in together to my skin and does not look too bad.. And FYI, the coverage is just so superb!!!! No need for concealer. Yayy....!!!!!

But still, if I purchase the full sized foundation, I would fancy the lighter shade..:D

Oh yeah.. In this FOTD, I'm also using my brand new Revlon Kissable Balm Stain. Stay tune for the full post about it very soon..

Here's my FOTD with no editing at all. I took the picture in the car. So if you see weird lighting, that might be the reason..:)



I know... I got such a messy hair.. I was such in a rush... >.<



Kisses...

0 comments: