The Art of Doing Nothing

17:35 Handini Audita 0 Comments

It has been a tough long year during my study in Glasgow, United Kingdom. I've had been overwhelmed with deadlines of works which seems to continuously came. That is why I was so happy when I submit my final dissertation project on the 10th of August 2012. Fiiuuuhhhhh... Finally it is over. The final task to complete my master degree has been accomplished.

I was lucky enough to find cheap flight tickets right after my submission to travel to Indonesia, my beloved home country. I arrived in Indonesia on the 16th of August 2012. I was so happy to be able to come back home at that time, because I am able to celebrate the Ramadhan day with my beloved family. I was very busy since the day I arrived. Not too busy of work related activities though... I was  very busy with the schedules of meeting up with family and friends. 

Right now, all of those meeting up activities is finished!!! 

And there is another problem coming up on me..

I cannot control my "laziness".....:p

Yes.. I have been so unproductive these days. Not because I have nothing to do, but because my brain does not want to work.. Lol

Have you ever feel that way? That feeling when you just want to do "nothing". Or as what I call "the art of doing nothing". Actually, it is the art of doing nothing "productive" just to be clear.:D

My daily "art of doing nothing" starts when I wake up every morning. I wake up at 10 everyday.. Woohhoooo... That is definitely not morning! Then, I brush my teeth, and wash my face. After that, I just hang out in my room. Checking my Facebook and emails. Then watch YouTube all day (I looovvveee make up tutorials and Vlog videos). Then, when I feel so, I will take a shower, eat, and sleep. Gosh.... Such an unproductive day.... 

It is just so annoying to have the feeling of unable to accomplish the targeted work which I have to accomplish because being so in love with the situation where no deadlines appears.

Gosh.. I sure need to be productive soon..!!!!

With Love,

0 comments: