London Trip Part 3: Second Day in London

05:39 Handini Audita 0 Comments

A great night sleep is the best thing to begin a wonderful day. I woke up very well. I am so exited for our first day in London. I took shower as soon as I woke up. Then fulfilled my stomach with instant oat meal and instant cream soup for breakfast. We also have the chance to make our self a cup of tea. This is one of the advantage of living in hotel during holiday. Even though it is a budget hotel.

After having our stomach fulfilled, we head to the underground station to go to the Waterloo station. That is where the London eye and Big Ben is located. The weather is not that bright. Small showers happens that day. But it was still fine.



We start by queuing in a long line to get the ticket to the London eye. Luckily in that day, there is a special offer to receive 25% off if we buy three location ticket at one time. So we decide to buy ticket of London Eye, Madame Tussaud, and London Dungeon. We payed GBP 63 for these. Once again, gosh that is a lot of money.. We are students..! Damn crazy students...!

So we took a ride in the London Eye. Cannot see too much stuff though. A bit disappointed. More over, there was little showers. So it quite disturbs the view. But it was fine. It was worth an experience. We never know when we will be back in London.



After having our experience in the London Eye, rains starts to pour. So it is impossible to take good pictures with the Big Ben. So we decided to put that aside and return to the Big Ben some other day during our trip in London. Because of the wind and the rain, we started to feel hungry. Maybe it is also because we have not eaten lunch. So we stopped at a nearby small restaurants. We ordered our self a "Traditional British Breakfast" meal deal. It is breakfast menu eaten for lunch. The reason for choosing that is simple. It is the cheapest price we got. hahahahaha...



The food was awesome. It was my first time experiencing the Traditional British Breakfast. We payed GBP 5 for this meal including the drinks. After we are full, we head to the underground station to go to Baker Street, where Madame Tussaud is located.

I was so excited to go to Madame Tussaud. It was my first time also. I cannot wait to take pictures with my favorite celebrity wax statues. Even though it was very crowded at Madame Tussaud at that day, I was very happy with the experience given. We are not only able to take pictures with celebrity wax statues, but there are also some interesting rides that are so much fun. There are London History taxi ride, 4D cartoon movie, and some terrifying horror ride. It was so much fun. I took so many pictures with the wax statues.

I took pictures with Edward and Jacob...^^



I took pictures with Prince Harry...^^



I took pictures with Prince William....^^



With an Indian Star that I forgot the name...^^



And also, with SHREK...^^



So much fun but exhausting day. we were very tired and hungry after we finish our tour in Madame Tussaud. So we decided to go straight back to our hotel and have dinner at some restaurants near our hotel.

Without plan, when the underground train reaches Piccadilly Circus, my friend said that we need to stop there for a while. It is a wonderful place he said. Not that popular among students and tourists, but it is great. So we stopped and went out from the station.

And yes... It was great..!!!! Piccadilly Circus is like London's Time Square. There are many electronics billboard. Many people were also gathering in the place. It was so crowded but lively. We take a moment to take pictures there. An amazing London's Time Square.




Being tired and hungry enough for that day. We had so much fun. We head back to our hotel location. Arriving at Colliers Wood again, we stopped to have dinner at Nando's near our hotel to eat Grilled Chicken. We went back to our hotel as soon as we finished eating. I rest my self for a while, then continue to have a great warm bubble bath. After a nice warm bubble bath I head back to sleep. What a wonderful day.. Oh I love life....

0 comments: