My Love For Batik....

14:17 Handini Audita 0 Comments

What I love so much about Batik is its very artistic design. It is classic, luxurious, and fabulous. The design fits in almost every event and every location. Batik could be used in events like wedding party, shopping, campus, at home, or even the funeral. batik is also one of the reason out of the millions reasons of my pride to my nation, Indonesia.

Anyway, one of the wonderful batik design, is one that I used in one of my friend wedding party. I attend the party with my aunt. And yes.. I am beautifully dressed in Batik,.. She is wonderfully dressed in kebaya and songket..


In fact... The Batik top I wear matches perfectly when combined with an orange clutch designed by PRADA...

OOooooohhh... I LOVE BATIK SO MUCH.....

0 comments: