New Business, New Beginning

20:02 Handini Audita 0 Comments

Today I woke up having several unread BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) messages.. One of them is from my mom. Today's topic is about "opening a new business".. Yaaayyyyyyyy!!!! I am so excited. I can't wait to go back to Indonesia to start my new business.

What is the business? Well, it is still a secret.. But I'll give you a clue. It is something to do with things I love doing the most. So have your best guess...:D



For me, a new business is a new beginning. It is where the new adventure starts. Preparing for the unpredictable challenge and fortune is just so lovely. I love doing businesses since I was a child. I don't know why but doing businesses just makes me feel "fulfilled". I don't know if I can say that it is the passion in me. But what I know is just I love everything I do when I am doing the business.

kisses....

0 comments: