The Awkward Day

21:07 Handini Audita 0 Comments

Today was an awkward day. Why awkward? Because my mood is very uncertain. I don't know whether I should be in a good mood or not. First I had this wonderful dream during my sleep. But then, when it gets to the part where it is my very favorite part, the fire alarm rang. The loud annoying sound of the fire alarm successfully make me awake from my wonderful dream. It was not a good start to begin this day.

So as usual, I check my BlackBerry. There is this surprising email. An email of job interview invitation at Boston Consulting Group (BCG), London, United Kingdom. I know this is a very very very good news. But I just don't know why the happiness just last for about 30 minutes. Since it is in London, I have to book flight tickets and hotels. Yes, this will cost a lot. This "money factor" really destroy my mood.

It becomes awkward since everything that happens in the beginning of the morning really effects my mood. I become very very impatience.

This is awkward.. Even the article that I am writing and you are reading right now is very awkward..

0 comments: